Every item in your Zero-Trash Iftar Kit will be either a) reusable, b) responsibly-made, c) sustainable or d) all of the above, and will include:
- a stainless steel divided food tray
- your food won’t touch
- dishwasher- and oven-safe
- replaces disposable styrofoam, plastic and paper plates made from unsustainable (or sometimes even toxic) resources
- a bamboo fork, knife and spoon
- lightweight but sturdy
- heat- and stain-resistant
- won’t impart or absorb flavors
- replaces disposable plastic cutlery
- a BPA-free tumbler with straw*
- sturdier than paper/plastic/styrofoam
- practically spill-proof
- replaces disposable cups & straws and water bottles
- a cloth napkin*
- replaces disposable napkins & paper towels
- a reusable bag* to carry it all (not shown)
*Colors may vary.
|1 Zero-Trash Iftar Kit – $21.99|
|2 Zero-Trash Iftar Kits – $42.99|
|3 Zero-Trash Iftar Kits – $64.99|
|4 Zero-Trash Iftar Kits – $86.99|
|5 Zero-Trash Iftar Kits – $108.99|
For less than $1 a day — less than a disposable cup of name-brand coffee — you can make a positive and sustainable impact during the blessed month of Ramadan and demonstrate that you care about one of the greatest blessings we all share: the Earth. Plus you’ll look good while you’re eating good.
Need more than 5 Zero-Trash Iftar Kits?
Email me at kori [at] greenramadan [dot] com.